Monday, November 03, 2008

Radiohead; There There

this week saw me gluttoning over three seafood feasts
the first time i had the largest pincers ever to land on my plate,
(huiyi i finally ate roasted mantou!)

the second i experienced how herbal chicken can actually be yummy
(thumbs up to hardy and intensive scrubby mani &pedi in msia! kitty has feet the size of a girl's aka mine so we shared shoes..righttttt?)

and today i had orgasmic steamed fish the length of my arm + palm + fingers + nails (i realise this comparison isn't accurately conveying the yummy factor of the fish forgive me i havent gotten over my nails)
@jumbo cos it was daddy's birthday.. can't believe i actually considered putting his chinese name on his d24 birthday cake (happy birthday xxxx xxxx?!) which became ice-cream cake literally.. because my dear sis and mom put it in the freezer and we had a hard (pun intended) time cutting the cake and then ended up eating durian and crunching on ice cubes.

i'm flipping over how little work i've done this weekend SCREAMSSS.

i can't decide which halloween outfit tops my chart..
crazy guy in metal chains and ripped brown shorts (aka POW) or mascot bunny
i wish i was more festive! (ahem friends.. next year !!!)
maybe i shouldve been a crab considering how much of it is inside of me
yea and i'm so .. crabby.

okay bye reaction paper now now now!